Front Desk Officer at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 9 August, 2017
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria's fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office. Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive. Assist with a hitch free provision of catering services and other business requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervise Security, generators' operation, office cleaning and any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitment, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
- ND in Administration or related course. Candidates with higher qualifications need NOT apply
- Candidates should reside in Ilupeju and its environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)Similar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited