Client Service Executive at an Industrial Printing Company - Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 18 August, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company with clients; Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing clients appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean waiting area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reports and document issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inform line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other key functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- The ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills; be self-motivated; resourceful; detail-oriented; energetic; have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements
- HND/ B.Sc.
- Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
- Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience as a customer service/client officer Post NYSC
Work day; Salary
- Work Days: Monday - Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Passport Photo and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Service Executive’ as subject of mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Social Media Marketer at ZEODigital
- Junior Graphic Designer at Deefrent Limited
- Screen Printer at Chrysolite Designs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Strada Media
- Brand Strategist at a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication Agency - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales Representatives at Monkey Media Limited
- Content Developer at Brelix Online Marketing