Anchor Pride International Schools-Lagos is currently seeking for the immediate employments of teachers in both (SCIENCES and COMMERCIAL/ARTS) classes for JSSSIII and SSSII and III to commence work with her new school branches at her Ikeja and Ojodu locations respectively.
Qualified graduates resident in both Lagos and Ogun States only are eligible to apply for these job.
1. Teachers (Male/Female), must be a competent staff when finally shortlisted.
2. Teachers (Male/Female), must be a computer literate.
3. Teachers (Male/Female), must be dedicated to his/her classroom duties and any assigned extra-curricular activities.
4. Teachers (Male/Female), must be ready to handle as much as two to three classrooms when such needs arises.
5. Teachers (Male/Female), must be very punctual to school daily.
6. Teachers 0Male/Female), must always attend every staff meetings, Mondays and last Saturday of each months.
1. Science subject teachers must have a B.Sc or HND in a recognized tertiary institution.
2. Commercial/Arts subject teachers must have at least a minimum of a NCE certification for the applicable subject applying for.
TEACHERS FOR THESE SCIENCE SUBJECTS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED;
Agricultural Sciences, Geography, Integrated Sciences, Health/Moral Education, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Technical Drawings, Introductory Technology.
TEACHERS FOR THESE COMMERCIAL/ARTS SUBJECTS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED;
Commerce, Economics, Business Studies, Social Studies, Yoruba/French, English Language and Literature Studies.
Deadline: 30th of September, 2013.
All applications should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Interviews for each subjects categories shall be in Batches.
Due dates for the interviews shall be communicated to you via SMS after the school's management as shortlisted all received resumes.everyone via SMS when application as been shortlisted