HSE Career Opportunity In An International Oil & Gas Organization
Posted on: 20 August, 2013
Deadline: 27 August, 2013
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a leading international player in marine services that offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe. high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. We want to recruit an HSE Superintendent based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- To permanently visit vessels in all offshore locations providing triple "A" support to onboard personnel with regards to compliance to HSE and OSM requirements
- 10 assist with applying and encouraging company's golden rules, policies and procedures within Company premises, vessels etc.
- Assist with ensuring correct use and application of PPE. safety equipment, Risk Assessment, JSA. Check -lists, Pre-task "tool box talks' and all other safety precautions relating to job and task performance offshore.
- To act as Lead incident investigator and provide incident investigation report including root cause findings/Iapkoot analysis in cooperation with applicable Vessel Management
- To ensure proper ships safe operational condition by conducting internal inspections on board ships
- Lead preparation and execution of safety trainings
- Provide professional inputs for improving company SMS based on observations and feedbacks from the vessels
- Update weekly Operations Action Plan in line with observation based on vessel visits and follow up the closure of outstanding items
- Represent HSE Manager in client offshore meetings as may be required
- Raise awareness on Company safety incentive plan
- Assist in collation of monthly liSt; statistics of vessels at his offshore location
- Participate in onboard Monthly HSE meetings and vessel drills
- Must have been an Officer on board an Offshore Supply Vessel.
- At least 5 years' experience working on board Supply vessels.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of ISM code. SOLAS. MARPOL. STCW, MLC 2006. and other marine safety requirements.
- Able to develop action plan and follow through the implementation.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent wriuen and spoken English.
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills.
Competence & Skills
- Drive for results
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-confidence
- Teamwork orientation
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Minimum ofthe Marine Certificate of Competency OOW (Unlimited) is an added advantage.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed with the job title as the subject matter of the email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of advert publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited