Graphics Design and Social Media Intern at Zerofinance Nigeria
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Zero Finance
Zerofinance is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media marketing/management.
- Create visually-appealing social media posts optimized for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads.
- Gather and implement feedback from content writers to better social media strategy.
- Create graphics that meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Continuously improve upon existing branding and innovate how Likeable Local is presented on and offline to win new customers.
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved for customers.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Background in Graphic Design, or Marketing-related field.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and coral draw is fine
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and graphic design required.
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement.
- B.SC,OND/HND in any other relevant course of study
- 0 - 1 year cognate experience ( Corpers are welcome to apply)
- Very creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication, reporting skills
- Applicants must not be more than 28years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zero FinanceSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Marketing Executives at Housessories Limited
- Business Developer (Retail/SMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Analyst at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Retail Sales Associate at Timekeepers International Limited
- Graduate Sourcing Officer (Fashion/Textile) at Asoebi Signatures and Concepts Limited
- Graduate Van Sales Representatives at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Entry-level Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept - 6 Positions
- Female Business Developer (Retail/SMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria