Driver at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Quanteq is a leading provider of technology consulting and systems integration solutions to public and private sector organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1995 in El Segundo, CA, Quanteq has its corporate headquarters in Anaheim Hills, CA and African HQ in Abuja, Nigeria
- Convey staff of the organisation to the areas where they are required.
- Ensure that all the necessary paper work for the vehicle is valid, complete and always available.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician.
- Carry out time-to-time maintenance on vehicles, e.g. changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, refueling the car(s) etc.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hour
- Develop good knowledge of relevant Law enforcement policies (VIO, NPF, FRSC etc).
- Develop good Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Assist in any other duty as assigned by management.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resumes/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics