Sun King Store Manager at Greenlight Planet
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Greenlight Planet
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by Engineers, sales force Experts, and operations Gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation.
Reporting to: Operations Manager, Africa
- The Sun King Store Manager will ensure that the overall performance targets of the Sun King stores in the country are met, both in terms of quality and quantity.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Shop Identification- Ensure the shop is at a vantage point and meets the Sun King retail standards
- Branding and Visibility- Supervise and coordinate with the supplier to ensure timely execution of store branding as per signed off artwork.
- Procurement and Installation- Identify suppliers for all necessary equipment and supervise installation
- Training- Ensure Sun King Shop Executives have the necessary knowledge and technical skills required to run the store including replacements, repairs and spares
- Inventory Management- Maintain a tracker for stock, spare parts, marketing material and tools in every store
- Repairs Management- Ensure the Service Centres have all the necessary repair tools and tool kits; ensure safety procedures are observed to avert hazards at the bench and; ensure Occupational Safety & Health standards are observed
- Reporting- Prepare and submit reports as and when required
- Payments- Ensure all payments related to the stores are processed in a timely manner
- Has a Degree in Business Management, Sales, or related field from a reputable institution
- Has minimum three years’ work experience in stores management or administration
- Is able to effectively work cross-functionally across several regions
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is comfortable traveling 15+ days each month
- Must work well under pressure and is able to juggle many tasks simultaneously, with an excellent sense of prioritization
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Greenlight Planet career website on www.greenlightplanet.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greenlight PlanetSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer - West Africa at Solar Philippines
- Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Career Opportunities at The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Latest Vacancies at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Business/Regional Manager - North Africa & Middle East at Conlog (Pty) Limited
- Invoice to Cash Collector at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Bently Nevada & Control Solutions Sales Team Leader at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria