Program Officer at Justice,Development and Peace Movement
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Justice,Development and Peace Mov
A reputable Catholic Organization, Justice,Development and Peace Movement,is looking for a program officer in politics,good governance and Human Rights Department.
The program officer will be required to
- Ensure Efficient, Effective, Quality and Timely Implementation of the Entire Project(s)
- Maintain Comprehensive records and report in a timely manner.
- Assist in wider organizational development through learning and proposal development support.
- Manage external relations related to the project(s).
Basic Prerequisite for the applicant are:
- You have Master’s Degree in Social Work, Political Science,Project Management, or related field
- You have a Proven multi sector project cycle management experience for at least 2 years in an NGO.
- You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations.
- You have demonstrated experience in proposal writing and donor reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Justice,Development and Peace MovementSimilar Jobs
- Regional Partnership Advisor, Anglophone Africa at FHI 360
- Job Vacancies at Chemonics International
- Nigeria Program Associate at One Acre Fund
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Fresh Jobs at Oxfam
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Jobs at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Tech