Program Officer at Justice,Development and Peace Movement
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Justice,Development and Peace Mov
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable Catholic Organization, Justice,Development and Peace Movement,is looking for a program officer in politics,good governance and Human Rights Department.
The program officer will be required to
- Ensure Efficient, Effective, Quality and Timely Implementation of the Entire Project(s)
- Maintain Comprehensive records and report in a timely manner.
- Assist in wider organizational development through learning and proposal development support.
- Manage external relations related to the project(s).
Basic Prerequisite for the applicant are:
- You have Master’s Degree in Social Work, Political Science,Project Management, or related field
- You have a Proven multi sector project cycle management experience for at least 2 years in an NGO.
- You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations.
- You have demonstrated experience in proposal writing and donor reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Justice,Development and Peace MovementSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria