The Chukwudoh group is a group of companies under a single pavilion with a common vision to provide goods and services that make life easy and businesses thrive whilst constantly improving systems that stand out in the efficient service delivery and superior quality. Our vision is to be Africa’s Number One in our commitment to providing solutions to the staggering challenges, while redefining excellence on the continent.
The job responsibility for this role include but not limited to:
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Review petty cash expenses with administrative team.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Preparation of the company annual financial statement.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure up to date intercompany reconciliation with parent company and all other subsidiaries within the group.
- Review payroll with human resource
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant course
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Completion of NYSC
- Certificate in ACCA and any other relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Core accounting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Financial planning budgeting and reporting skills
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Good presentation and Communication skills
- Application of accounting principles and preparation of timely financial statements.
- Cash flow management, knowledge of statutory returns, reporting etc
Monday, 17th July, 2017. (5:00pm).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a cover letter to: email@example.com using 'Finance Manager' as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale