Entry-level Digital Marketing Officer at DEQNA International Limited
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at DEQNA® International Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DEQNA International Limited is an upstart high-ended business support solutions and services provider, idea generation and incubation center, concept design, product development, and management company, with a focus on ICT driven and oriented products and services.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company. Evaluating company’s research programme, market conditions and competitor data.
Summary of Job Function
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Maintaining our social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- B.Sc or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Social Sciences.
- Certificate of proficiency in Digital Media or any relevant field
- Proven two years working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Required Area of Core Competencies:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web Analytics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DEQNA® International Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DEQNA® International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Manager - Female at Code Lab IT & Integrated Services
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Cloud Solutions Architect at Microsoft Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- HR Business Partner at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Pre-sales Consultant at Ethnos IT Solutions Limited