General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KraksTV
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a structure for the organisation with consideration for vision, strategic objectives and required resources
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the company, covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
- Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance and conduct are established and complied with by management as well as employees.
- Management, monitoring, reporting and communication in regard to financial and physical resources, administration and budgeting.
- Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing plans for the organisation.
- Accountable for business performance based on predefined market indicators and benchmarks
- Assist with the development of marketing solutions to grow customer base in numbers and in value.
- Develop innovative ways of improving customer acquisition, retention and development
- Identify new business opportunities and position Kraks and to engage and secure contracts
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand and communications initiatives and material to drive business performance and protect the brand and reputation of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline. An MSc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business strategy or business management role.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Strong background in Marketing, Business sales and service design and development
- Strong Ability to manage and motivate people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing, project/service management in the entertainment and communication industry.
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one Attachment specifying the role as subject to: Jobs@Kraks.co
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KraksTVSimilar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)