Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client is one of the largest independent real estate firms in the country. However, they are not just a real estate company, they are also involved in offering financial services concerning real estate.
- Their other services include property sales, rental and development property management and property registration services.
- They will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects for properties all around Lagos.
- Work with other agents and professionals to provide listings for their customer requests
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the property market, viable opportunities and marketable deals for clients.
- Participate in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Deal closer with the strong ability to handle complaints or objections
- OND/HND/B.Sc. Holders
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience
- Must have passion for sales
- Must be smart, outspoken with a good dress sense.
- Candidates with real estate experience is an added advantage
go to method of application »
Our client, a Financial company with Strength in payments systems offering advanced, Secure, integrated and cost effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place,
Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Generate daily cash flow.
- Ensuring daily sales.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Professionally manage relationships with clients/customers.
- Submit call memo and update on a daily basis.
- Met and exceed assigned sales target.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Must have at least one year experience in Sales of bank Products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to Sell and convert prospects to customers.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale