Programmes Officer (Francophone) at the Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 22 July, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Centre for Democracy and Developm
Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD) is an international, non-governmental organisation dedicated to research, training and advocacy on issues of democratisation, development and human security in West Africa.
- This exciting and challenging position carries responsibilities for project development, management and implementation.
- Other responsibilities include: fundraising, networking, research support and policy analysis, monitoring and evaluation, events organising and conference coordination.
- Reporting to the Head of Programmes
- The suitable candidate will hold a post-graduate degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related field, experience of working in post-conflict or transition environment
- Excellent IT and administrative skills, adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances, sound analytical and report writing skills, ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans, ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities will be coupled with teamwork skills and the candidate will have a good understanding of democratisation, international development and human security issues in the West Africa sub-region. Fluency in French is very important.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward a one page Cover letter, a maximum 3 page Resume and referees contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Mercy Corps
- Assistant Project Manager at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
- Finance Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Consultants at Plan International
- Finance Roles at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Latest Jobs at Plan International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the Women for Women International (WfWI)
- Regional Manager at GrainPro Philippines Incorporation