Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting.
- Minimum experience of five years in Supervisory Role Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and understanding of OTC/FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and Power Point Aggressive Sales Guy
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward resume to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
please use position apply for and preferred location as subject.