Following on-going re-structuring, expansion and change management process in our organization. a multi-sectoral and international business organization. we are looking for vibrant. energetic and intelligent professionals to fill various positions within our organization, in our headquarter office in Lagos.
Reports to: Group Managing Director
• First Degree in Social Sciences
• Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
Would see to the overall coordination of the Office of the Group Managing Director
• Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Group Managing Director
• Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of Group Managing Director's office.
• Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management. staff and business associates.
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
• Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
• Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
• Convey, coordinate. supervise. pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective
• To undertake other special assignments. ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Managing Director
• Liaisons With internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government offices.
Bachelors degree in related disciplines
• Relevant professional qualification
• A minimum of eight (8) years cognate experience, with at least three (3) years experience at management level
• Proven experience in general administration
• Strategic orientation. good leadership skill with ability to motivate team members
• Good project management,planning& negotiation skills
Would ensure the provision of timely and qualitative administrative and support services to the Group. Will oversee the general
administration. facilities management and procurement function
Ensure strict compliance with the Group's operational policies and procedures
Champion the deployment of appropriate systems and structures to enhance the Group's operational activrties
Oversee general administration support. fleet management. procurements. ICT support services. as well as contract
administration and project management
Conduct periodic reviews of existing systems and procedures to ensure maximum operating efficiency and economy
Provide administrative and logistics support to the various business units and departments.
• Bachelor's degree in Accountancy. Finance,
• Possession of an MBA shall be an advantage
• Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in financial management
• Proven experience in financial management
• Excellent communication, numerical & analytical skills
Would provide general support to the ManagementAccountant
• Ensure that projects in the Group are priontised to manage cash flow
• Support the preparation of Annual Budget Proposal with clear budget basis
• Develop budget and costcstructure for reporting analysis and management information
• Support the establishment and maintenance of an adequate accounting system that will produce financial statements in line
with standard accounting practice
• Support the implementation of the budget, and report on budget performance
• Execute business relationship with banks. financial institutions and financial regulatory authorities
• Ensure proper documentation and record keeping of eounting and financial statements
• Reconcile the Group's bank accounts
Reports to the Business Development Manager
Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Agricultural Engineerig, Economics
• Minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience in area of specializations
• Excellent analytical, communication and research skills, good technical writer, tecbnology-inclined.
• possess entrepreneurial skills. self motivated and innovative.
Would provide general support to the Business Development Department
• Subject matter expert associated with business solution identification, content, processes and procedures. defining detailed requirements and analyzing the business needs of a client in area of specialization.
• In charge of functional gaps analysis of client operational systems and develops the business rationale to provide a concrete solution recommendation
• Prepares detailed eechnical proposals that meet specific business needs
• Involved in business solution demonstrations and workshops
To apply. pi ase quote appropriate job code as subject of your email and send current resume prepared as Microsoft Word document. and saved with your full names to email@example.com not later than 29th August. 2013. Please include in your application. a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria. as well as names and contact details
(Including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortllsted candidates will be contacted.