Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s first and leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners. Established in 2008, Wakanow was founded as Nigeria’s first online travel company to bridge the gap and inefficiencies in Nigeria’s online travel space.
The PSS Portfolio Associate is responsible for managing individual portfolios for the PSS department and also handles PSS operations.
- PSS Portfolio management and reporting
- Timely closure of Customers Transactions/response to customers E-mail/Complaints
- Creation of customers loan account
- Timely closure of request made through our online platform (Booking Report)
- Assist in attending to Walk-in customers where needed.
- Keep track of non-performing loan (NPL) and interact with customers to ensure payments are made
- Ensure daily reporting of all transactions consummated on a daily basis
- Assist in tracking all tickets not paid for and needed to be cancelled at least 7 days to travel
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties be taken when appropriate
- Customer Education (Product Education)
- Providing assistance to Outlets on PSS breakdown challenges where necessaries.
- Provides assistance by responding to customer enquiries through all approved channels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.