Copywriters at Tequila Nigeria
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 18 July, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Tequila Nigeria
We are an ambitious 360° marketing communications agency, offering a holistic approach to brand building and consumer engagement, helping our dear clients become and remain market leaders. We are passionate about client satisfaction and have put our back into delivering seamless events, activations and advertising for major brands for over 20 years.
- To develop advertising Concepts for clients Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their brief.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Working with Art Directors to develop creative ideas and concepts.
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy for ads, websites, posters, brochures, and other communication materials.
- Proofread, edit and review all creative materials before sending to the client/production.
- Overseeing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Working with the recording studio to record and produce radio commercials.
- Cast actors and voice-overs for TV and radio production.
Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree
- 3-5 years Marketing Communication/Advertising agency experience
- Experience in working on Above-the-line, Below-the-line or Through-the-line projects
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs using the job title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tequila NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- PA Legal/Company Secretary at Gtext Group
- Job Opportunities at Bytesize Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Ysidra Creative Solutions Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Karis & Sazil Limited
- General Manager at StreetToolz Nigeria
- Business Developer at Greenhouse Multimedia
- Web Developers at TopYouGo
- Trainee, Client Service at Lowe Lintas