Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 4 August, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus Teen Magazine- Africa’s No. 1 Teenage Magazine is currently looking to fill the position of Marketing Executive in its organisation. Our operations allow our employees to work from different locations in Nigeria and Africa in general while maintaining corporate standards. E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Manage the effective distribution and sales of Rubyplus teen magazine within and outside Africa
- Liaise and Network with stakeholders
- Source and secure adverts, sponsorship and event placement for the magazine
- Develop marketing plans and strategies
- Conduct market research
- Promote company brand and image
- Manage online marketing platforms
- Make formal presentations to current and prospective customers
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters etc.
- Manage campaign on social media
- Organize and attend conferences, seminars and product exhibition
- B.Sc/HND qualification in any social sciences
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Creativity (creative approach to new campaigns).
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Vast knowledge of E-Marketing
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Jay Prime Atlantic LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Male Accounts Officer at a Leading Media Company - DM Holdings Limited
- VAS Content Manager at Freeme Digital
- Sales Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Creative Writer (Music Features/List) at naijagoodmusic.com
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Male Assistant to GM Operations at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Video Editor and Motion Graphics at Freeme Digital
- IT Personnel at Freeme Digital