Sales Executives at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 28 July, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We shall refurbish or recycle the electronic waste using eco-friendly methods of decomposition and rejuvenation.
- Plan and sell E-Terra products and services to corporate organizations in Nigeria and West Africa in line with company’s marketing plan and business development unit standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies;
Maintain win-win mutually beneficial personal relationships with clients and other stakeholders on behalf of E-Terra at all times.
- Planning & organizing sales visits: Leverage E-terra marketing plan and business development unit standard operating procedure (SOP) to develop personal monthly sales plan. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Demonstrating/presenting products/service offering: Go alone or liaise with the Sales Manager (SM), Business Development Manager (BDM), Brand Manager and/or relevant management staff to sell products/services to target clients using company profiles, proposal, personalized sales speech, presentation and more;
- Negotiating contracts in a win-win style; Liaise with the Senior Sales Manager (SM), Business Development Manager (BDM), Brand Manager (BM) or relevant management staff to negotiate service price according to company set down pricing standard and close deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits in a mutually beneficial manner;
- Establishing new businesses: Creating new contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions;
- Maintaining accurate records: Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings;
- Reviewing sales performance and providing market intelligence;
- Continuous improvement & personal development: Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and more;
- Relationship Management: Maintaining relationships with clients and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- Quality Assurance: Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage
- 5 years minimum in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their detailed resume online to: email@example.comPlease note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited