Head Underwriting, General Business Personnel at Independent Management Consultants Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Independent Management Consultants Limited
Independent Management Consultants Limited - Our client, a leading Brand within the insurance industry, seeks to employ the expertise of a professional in the capacity below:
Job Type: Permanent; Professional
- The successful candidate will collaborate with the Executive Director, Technical Operations, to drive increased revenue, through efficient underwriting of policies, supervision of the underwriting team, making sure every policy drafted is clear and easy to understand, flexibility in drafting policies to cover special requirements by customers, while adhering to strict underwriting principles, to mitigate risks, thereby contributing to Organizational goals.
- Responsible for developing and executing effective underwriting principles
- Coordinating and supervision of the underwriting department operations
- Responsible for initiating research and trainings geared towards productivity of the team
- Effective Management skills.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director, Technical Operations.
- Must possess a Degree in insurance or related fields
- Must be an Associate member of CIIN (ACIIN)
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an underwriter in the insurance industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
- Applicantsshould send a copy of their CV's in word document format with the subject of your mail as "Head Underwriting, General Business" to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Independent Management Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Internal Audit at ARM Life Plc
- Jobs at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)