Entry-level Saro Extension Agents at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
- Sourcing of land for High profile demonstration in locations of interest AT NO COST
- Selection of Rapid Adoption Demo farmers based on laid down criterion
- Monitoring and Management of Cocoa, Rice, Vegetable, Maize and Cassava High Profile Demo plots
- Monitoring the activities of Rapid Adoption Demo (RAD) farmers to ensure they abide with laid down protocols
- Demonstration and field day organization
- Farmers mobilization to witness demo activities
- Sales to target farmers
- Post demo connection: Farmers data collation and post demo home sales
- OND, HND, B.Sc qualifications.
- Must be willing to relocate to rural areas
- Knows how to Use a motorcycle.
- Required Age: Maximum of 29 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Understands/can learn selected crop Agronomy.
- Self-starter and Good Leadership Skills.
- Mastery of Biking
- Integrity/ Honesty
- Ability to handle smart phones/Application
- Ability to relocate to rural area is key
- Candidates from any of the localities listed below and can speak the prevailing local language would be highly considered.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae electronically using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Kindly use job title and chosen location as mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Jobs at Saro Lifecare
- Finance Manager at Management Alternatives Limited
- Agricultural Extension Agents at Thrive Agric
- Knowledge Transfer Manager at East-West Seed