Procurement Supervisor at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES), is an Indigenous oil and gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services.
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Procurement Supervisor who will be responsible to source, negotiate and purchase material’s to meet the company’s operational requirements.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Procurement Supervisor, you are responsible for:
- Preparing purchase orders, respond to customer and supplier inquiries, reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology, and comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Managing and controlling all the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of Materials and finished parts for Maintenance/Operation.
- Ensuring parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for production.
- Establishing strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company's needs.
- Identifying new suppliers agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spends.
- Working with the Finance and Audit to develop and oversee annual operating budget with expenditures incurred
- Preparing, verifying, and processing contracts with private, public, and corporate vendors.
- Maintaining compliance calendar to be sure required filings are on time and accurate.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply chain Management, Accounting, or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Word or a directly related field
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills, as evidenced by significant deliverables (cost savings, risk mitigation) resulting from completed negotiations.
- Experience with contract negotiations and strategic supplier management
- Knowledge of contract terms, service level agreements, and scope of work (SOW) documentation
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- FMCG Experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Funtay Global Resources Limited