If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India.
Over the years, CWAY Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products. Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand "CWAY" has become a resounding household name.
Responsible for the product quality to ensure that products meet the acceptable quality and efficiency standards set by the company and regulatory body. The male preferred candidate should possess a bachelor's degree in the sciences and related field with 3years experience in manufacturing/production of pastry/snacks.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Strict adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Understands customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Interfaces with Regulatory Agencies and ensures strict compliance
- Maintains accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Improves and develops new efficient procedures
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Supervises inspectors, technicians and other staff and provides guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspects final output and compares properties to requirements
- Solicits feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submits regular detailed reports to appropriate executives
- 3 years hands on experience in quality control particularly in pastry/snacks manufacturing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Numerate and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- B.Sc/ HND in Social Sciences and related fields
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below