Well Intervention Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Execute CLIENT Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Total objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to CLIENT well assets as required regarding Slick line, Coiled Tubing, Electric line, tractor and Rigless Deployment System (RDS) tools and services in well intervention, well servicing and well workover operations.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up for scope. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology for Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor etc ops on Akpo & CLIENT via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call for Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level)
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years (preferably with >50% in offshore/deepwater operations support).
- Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Subsea and completion.
Method of Application
When the page opens, click on "Well Intervention Engineer (Local)"
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.onstreamgroup.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Funtay Global Resources Limited