Well Intervention Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Execute CLIENT Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Total objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to CLIENT well assets as required regarding Slick line, Coiled Tubing, Electric line, tractor and Rigless Deployment System (RDS) tools and services in well intervention, well servicing and well workover operations.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up for scope. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology for Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor etc ops on Akpo & CLIENT via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call for Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level)
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years (preferably with >50% in offshore/deepwater operations support).
- Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Subsea and completion.
Method of Application
When the page opens, click on "Well Intervention Engineer (Local)"
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on www.onstreamgroup.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Tax Supervisor at Aldelia Group
- OBM Sales Representative at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Technician - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited