Entry-level Sales & Customer Experience Personnel at Tuteria Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 20 July, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Tuteria is an online platform that connects learners with competent tutors nationwide. Hence, we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Tuteria need applicants who are passionate about educational services, and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa. You’ll correspond with hundreds of customers across Nigeria to ensure they have a memorable learning experience.
- To be successful, you must be friendly, have great customer satisfaction mentality, enjoy talking with people and be ready to do whatever it takes to get customers to use our services. You must be great at establishing rapport with customers and colleagues.
- If you’re passionate about sales, and want to take on a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Help customers make informed decision regarding their learning needs, tutoring options and pricing plans
- Follow up on all interested customers via phone, email, Skype or any other means of communication to ensure they get the best tutors
- Selling, cross-selling and up-selling hundreds of customers across Nigeria on the various services offered by Tuteria.
- Identify customer needs or complaints and cater to them as they arise
- Work with other colleagues to find and place suitable tutors
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales or customer service position in a previous organization, a plus if you’ve undergone certified customer service training
- Must have first-class command of written and spoken English, with a clear, mature accent that inspires confidence in customers
- Have strong negotiation skills, be able to persuade or convince customers, and go to any length to close sales fast
- An advantage if you have lived in Abuja or Port Harcourt; or can speak fluent Hausa.
- Must have a functional laptop, be able to use the computer very well especially MS Excel and Google Docs
- Be 22-30 years, post-NYSC, and available to work full-time (Mon-Sat, 8:30am-5pm), preferably staying close to Gbagada, Lagos
- Enjoy talking with a lot of customers, and have excellent phone etiquette
- Must be a hustler at heart.
Method of Application
We complete recruitment fast, within 1-2 weeks, and hire the best candidates to resume immediately. So please ensure you are ready to start working immediately if selected.
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching