2017 Psyntech Limited Graduate Internship Program
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 28 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech Limited is a management-consulting firm, focused on providing superior value and delivering apt solutions across industries. We place high value on recruiting high performers and enhancing the skills and potentials of our employees to provide quality results. Our commitment to growth and drive for excellence helps us provide our clients with unique value and comprehensive solutions.
- We are currently inviting applications from fresh graduates for our 2017 Graduate Internship Program.
- This is an intense 6-month program packed with new information, business concepts, live projects and case studies. You will meet some of our clients, team up with our staff and learn what it is like to work at Psyntech.
- As an Intern, you will get a real taste of consulting experience, working alongside other interns and experienced consultants while gaining valuable insight into solving various business, technology and people issues.
- Undertake research, carry-out analysis and draft reports using various office productivity tools.
- Develop working tools and templates to improve the firm’s internal operations as well as solve client problems.
- Develop presentations, proposals and other content for both the firm and clients’ use.
- Work on several improvement projects, both for our clients and the company’s internal operations.
- Support on-going projects/programs and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
- Participate in solving high-level business problems and assist in project delivery.
- Provide support for the administrative functions of the team as required.
- Undertake any other tasks that may be delegated to you.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 2nd Class upper division. Masters Degree would be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in written and oral communication.
- Good understanding of business analytics, project management and business processes.
- Very strong IT, Web Development and Office automation tools.
- Strong numerical, analytical, presentation and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as learning about new products and technologies.
- Capable of working independently by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives/targets in required time-frame
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team for maximum contribution to team goals.
- You must also have had a combined working experience or volunteer work of minimum 6months . Which must be clearly stated in your CV.
- Applicants Must not be more than 24 years.
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Psyntech Limited career website on psyntech.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Workforce Group
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)