Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous Oil and Gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services. CIES began operations in 2010 and is fast becoming one of the industry major providers of commercial aviation services. Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Officer who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Officer, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.