Embassy of France to Nigeria Recruiting for Press Officer (Junior)
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 17 July, 2017
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Embassy of France to Nigeria
The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below that will be available in September 2017:
- Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
- Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web (official internet site, social media);
- Monitoring of Nigerian news;
- Drafting of press releases or any communication content;
- Organizing interviews, press conferences.
- Master degree (National Youth Service, NYSC, completed);
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages, French skills appreciated;
- Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
- Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
- Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to: email@example.com (attachments: format Word or Open office)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Embassy of France to NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at the Local Government Service Commission - Lagos State Government
- British High Commission (BHC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at The British Government
- Accounting Jobs at British Council Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted)
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The British Council