Entry-level Accountant at Nation Delivery Express
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
- The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The Accountant is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accountant will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s
- Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- OND in Accounting
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience one to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system a plus.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Applicant residing at Ikeja will be given an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Globaltrack Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML)
- Fresh Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Fresh Vacancies at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
- Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics