House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are looking for Retail Merchandisers. You will work in our partner stores replicating the House Of Tara's experience delivering above and beyond customer experience and service:
- Maintains relationship with in store attendants to ensure continuous sales
- Providing optimum display of products and ensuring tidiness of shelves.
- Plan and execute in store activations
- Maintains product levels by observing inventory levels and notifying Key Account Manager for replenishment when stock levels appear low.
- Provides information by reporting sales trends and customer feedback on products
- Test products on customers to identify shades, undertone and color
- Advice and recommend products to customers (cross sell/link sell)
- Weekly report on product sales
- Other assigned
- Be social media savvy
- Previous experience in merchandising is not a prerequisite
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Able to show good understanding of House of Tara products
- Has a customer centric approach to tasks and can build relationships
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organisation skills
- Able to plan and execute events with limited supervision
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Retail Merchandiser" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.