Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy. Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Location: Monguno, Borno
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by:
- Setting up of all WASH program(s) taking into account the logical framework of the program(s), the budget, and the logistical and administrative processes of Action Against Hunger.
Key Activities in your Role Will Include
- To Set up, implement and report on WASH projects.
- To oversee the implementation of, and ensure reporting on, programs/projects.
- To guarantee the quality and accountability of projects.
- To Coordinate activities with other sectors and departments.
- To manage WASH team.
- To promote capitalization, technical development and research within the WASH Department.
- Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the WASH Department.
- To Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration.
Does the Description Fit You?
- You have a university degree in Water Engineering/Construction Engineering/Public Health with experience in water, sanitation, hygiene or related fields.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in WASH programming, preferably in a humanitarian or international development context.
- You qualifications in engineering in fragile contexts.
- You are experienced in providing technical support to teams and programs.
- You have WASH Emergency response capacity .
- You are diplomatic and can assist colleagues to handle difficult situations.
- You possess excellent management and representation competencies.
- You are willing to work in insecure context.
- You are have the energy and stamina to withstand long working hours and often stressful conditions.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International career website on action-against-hunger.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale