Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Shalina Healthcare
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare products affordable and available across Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO-approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
Purpose of this position is to:
- Purpose of this position is to develop product support programs, product positioning and guiding field implementation to achieve budgeted targets and market share in West Africa.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the allocated region.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in co-ordination with the BM
- Plan new product launches from estimating the market size, to our volume plans , to final launch plan and then implement the same
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis (Product wise and brand wise) and submit the same to senior management as per the timelines.
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
- Support in effective pricing strategies for improving the profitability of each brand portfolio
- Design promotional inputs and schemes for the allocated region in coordination with RBH.
- Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- Maximize brand performance and profitability for the allocation region.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
- Build strong partnerships with sales teams, medical delegates, regulatory in Africa and other functions to ensure hassle free implementation of the marketing plans
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate - B Pharm. MBA is preferred.
- 10 to 12 years in Pharma with initial exp. in Sales and with minimum 4-6 years of experience in Marketing of OTC products. Experience in handling Derma / Antibiotics/ Gastro products is essential.
- Balances multiple priorities/ Ability to think creatively and innovatively/ Analytical skills – Strong in numbers/ Attention to detail/ Commercial acumen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shalina Healthcare career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shalina HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Accountant at iFitness Center Ltd
- Radiation Safety Officer at Imo International Health Systems
- Female Fitness Instructor at Curves Nigeria
- Customer Service Representatives at A Reputable Health Facility
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Tabitha Medical Center
- Optimal Specialist Hospitals Limited Latest Job Vacancies
- Fresh Jobs at Abuja Clinics