Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare products affordable and available across Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO-approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
Purpose of this position is to:
- Purpose of this position is to develop product support programs, product positioning and guiding field implementation to achieve budgeted targets and market share in West Africa.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the allocated region.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in co-ordination with the BM
- Plan new product launches from estimating the market size, to our volume plans , to final launch plan and then implement the same
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis (Product wise and brand wise) and submit the same to senior management as per the timelines.
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
- Support in effective pricing strategies for improving the profitability of each brand portfolio
- Design promotional inputs and schemes for the allocated region in coordination with RBH.
- Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- Maximize brand performance and profitability for the allocation region.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
- Build strong partnerships with sales teams, medical delegates, regulatory in Africa and other functions to ensure hassle free implementation of the marketing plans
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate - B Pharm. MBA is preferred.
- 10 to 12 years in Pharma with initial exp. in Sales and with minimum 4-6 years of experience in Marketing of OTC products. Experience in handling Derma / Antibiotics/ Gastro products is essential.
- Balances multiple priorities/ Ability to think creatively and innovatively/ Analytical skills – Strong in numbers/ Attention to detail/ Commercial acumen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services