Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Shalina Healthcare
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare products affordable and available across Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO-approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
Purpose of this position is to:
- Purpose of this position is to develop product support programs, product positioning and guiding field implementation to achieve budgeted targets and market share in West Africa.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the allocated region.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in co-ordination with the BM
- Plan new product launches from estimating the market size, to our volume plans , to final launch plan and then implement the same
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis (Product wise and brand wise) and submit the same to senior management as per the timelines.
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
- Support in effective pricing strategies for improving the profitability of each brand portfolio
- Design promotional inputs and schemes for the allocated region in coordination with RBH.
- Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- Maximize brand performance and profitability for the allocation region.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
- Build strong partnerships with sales teams, medical delegates, regulatory in Africa and other functions to ensure hassle free implementation of the marketing plans
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate - B Pharm. MBA is preferred.
- 10 to 12 years in Pharma with initial exp. in Sales and with minimum 4-6 years of experience in Marketing of OTC products. Experience in handling Derma / Antibiotics/ Gastro products is essential.
- Balances multiple priorities/ Ability to think creatively and innovatively/ Analytical skills – Strong in numbers/ Attention to detail/ Commercial acumen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shalina Healthcare career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shalina HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Analyst at LS Scientific Limited
- Intern Optometrist at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Pharmacy Assistant at Skin101 Clinics
- Tai/Phillipino Masseuse at the Medical Art Center
- Business Development Officers at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- House Keepers at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited
- Phamarcists at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited
- Pharmacy Technicians at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited