Programmer - Africa to Redmond at Microsoft Nigeria
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Microsoft
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are" - the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
- Do complex problems make you thrive? You are intellectually curious and love to innovate and collaborate. Join Microsoft to envision, create and build the solutions and tools of the future. Together, let's empower billions. This is where grassroots innovation and large-scale engineering coexist. The environment can lead to some fascinating stories.
- Development Engineering: Your work is core to what we do. Development massive, complex software systems that scale to billions.
- Customer-facing technologist: Use your technical expertise in the planning, execution and communications of prorgam activities.
Benefits and Perks
- Building world-changing solutions
- Network and collaborate with the brightest in the industry
- Work-life balance and the flexibility to work remotely allows teams to be productive anywhere
- Endless career paths filled with robust and diverse roles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft career website on microsoft.recsolu.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MicrosoftSimilar Jobs
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited
- Contract Business Analyst at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- PHP Developer Intern at Genex Insights
- CX Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect at Oracle Nigeria
- Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria