Senior Business Development Manager at the Daisy Management Centre Limited
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 24 July, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Daisy Management Centre Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Daisy Management Centre Limited - Our client, an NGO in the arts based in Lagos, is seeking the services of suitably qualified professionals to fill the vacant position of:
Ref Code: MSN/SBDM/001
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing the organisation to ensure growth and expansion.
- He/She will be expected to generate revenue by developing new client relationships (including obtaining sponsorship) and maintaining existing clients.
- The candidate will also be expected to develop new and innovative ways of communicating the organisations message to customers and market the benefits to prospects.
- He/She will ensure monthly revenue targets are met and earn a commission on new business that is achieved beyond set targets.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Business/Project Management or Sales
- Sales-oriented, target driven, proven records in sales
- Interest or some involvement or exposure in the arts will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume electronically with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Daisy Management Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- WASH Coordinator at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Consultant, Women's Economic Empowerment at UN Women
- Deputy Director Operations, Lake Chad Basin at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Finance Analyst at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Interpreter at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Job Openings at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Qualitative Research Specialist at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Project Manager - Disaster Risk Reduction and Management at Christian Aid (CA)