Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on revenue and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare SLAs ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop down-line staff into valuable salespeople
- Minimum of 7 years sales/operations experience in a freight forwarding Organization and atleast 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Freight/Logistics Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B. Sc/BA in business administration or relevant field. Masters in Supply chain Management/Transportation/Logistics will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- Preparation of monthly schedule of fair values of relevant assets, liabilities revenue and expenses per IFRS for approval and posting.
- Preparation of monthly and weekly cash budgets for approval.
- Posting of all general journals to the general ledger based on approved general journal vouchers.
- Preparation and submission of Statement of Profit & Loss, Statement of Changes in Equity, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Cash Flow with relevant notes
- Preparation of monthly schedule of impairment of relevant assets per IFRS for approval.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation report of investment income (i.e. expected vs actual)
- Ensure the reconciliation of all staff account monthly.
- Preparation of monthly schedule interest receivable for approval.
- Maintenance of register of all investments and borrowings.
- Submission of management accounts on the 3rd work day of every month.
- Submission of monthly accounts receivable report by the 2nd working day of each month.
- Daily submission of bank balances report.
- Budgeting/Forecasting: Production of departmental annual budget & forecast. Production of consolidated annual budget & forecast before 31st October, each year.
- Provision of cost and financial information for management decision making.
- Conduct and conclude annual statutory financial audit on or before 31st of March of the next year.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Filing of annual returns according to the statutory timelines.
- Sourcing of funds when needed within the deadline given by management.
- Collection of annual tax clearance certificates for the company and for all staff.
- Providing finance and accounting support to other department.
- Computation and remittance of VAT by the 15th working day of the following month.
- Recruitment, management and development of all members of the Finance Team, ensuring their welfare, job satisfaction, competence and motivation.
- Carry out annual appraisals and ensure development plans are in place for the team.
- Lead on any changes required to processes and procedures and be able to drive and motivate the team in meeting set goals and objectives.
Qualification and Experience
- A first Degree in Accounting is preferable or relevant Social Sciences course
- Associate member of ICAN with IFRS certification or ACCA.
- Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.