Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 19 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all marketing- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skill.
- Play an active lead role in the Company’s R&D strategies.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communication with those businesses that can benefit from the company services.
- Offer insight and leverage learning across product lines. (in drafting project and marketing plan, planning product launch, media communication campaign, sales activation, events, exhibition, channel merchandising.
- To craft sales and marketing plan for financial years.
- To craft and adopt go-to market strategies for the sales team.
- To monitor team's performance and motivating team to achieve targets.
- To conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analyzing pipelines.
- To manage key customer accounts and drive the technical maintenance strategy.
- To provide detailed activity chart to senior management regarding performance.
- To oversee the preparation of proposals and the presentations.
- To prepare and adhere to approved budget.
- Other duties deemed reasonable by the Organisation.
- Education Required:A graduate of a tertiary institution.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or related course.
- Experience Required: 5-10 years’ experience on the role. Industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong comportment;
- Strong in oral and written English communication;
- Strong negotiation/closure skills;
- Independent thinking;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Highly result-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited