Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 19 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all marketing- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skill.
- Play an active lead role in the Company’s R&D strategies.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communication with those businesses that can benefit from the company services.
- Offer insight and leverage learning across product lines. (in drafting project and marketing plan, planning product launch, media communication campaign, sales activation, events, exhibition, channel merchandising.
- To craft sales and marketing plan for financial years.
- To craft and adopt go-to market strategies for the sales team.
- To monitor team's performance and motivating team to achieve targets.
- To conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analyzing pipelines.
- To manage key customer accounts and drive the technical maintenance strategy.
- To provide detailed activity chart to senior management regarding performance.
- To oversee the preparation of proposals and the presentations.
- To prepare and adhere to approved budget.
- Other duties deemed reasonable by the Organisation.
- Education Required:A graduate of a tertiary institution.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or related course.
- Experience Required: 5-10 years’ experience on the role. Industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong comportment;
- Strong in oral and written English communication;
- Strong negotiation/closure skills;
- Independent thinking;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Highly result-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting