Experienced Accountants at Stretchit Concept Limited
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stretchit Concept Limited
Stretchit Concept Limited - Our Client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project management advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services and construction.
Our services cover key business decisions that help our clients develop and implement world-class projects with little or no setbacks from inception to completion.
- This role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Prepares, develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management, colleagues on all aspects of finance.
- Analyze the performance of the business and advice on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
- Manage and reduce operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
- preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis, Group account/ annual report and commentaries.
- providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
- advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- analysing financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Develop business and financial case/models for all new businesses.
- Advise management on raising of required capital for financing new projects and monitoring of the disbursement of such funds.
- Manage all investments.
- Manage relationships with all banks.
- negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
- interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial/accounting roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Upper credit(2.1) in Accountancy,
- Chartered Accountant and relevant masters degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in a small business, start-up or entrepreneurial setting
- Passion for scaling early-stage organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to identify, flag and solve problems from start to finish
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic setting and demonstrate initiative to drive constant improvement.
- Strategic in driving revenue
- Must be proficient user of Excel, Peachtree and QuickBooks software.
- Business Development skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stretchit Concept LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Accountant at Workforce Group
- Fresh Jobs at Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- HR-Payroll/Compensation And Welfare at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Head of Sales at Culminate Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Service Centre Technician at an FMCG Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Jobs at Rossland Group