Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services.
In addition, we organize teams of consultants for our clients ranging from Architects, Engineers, building consultants on each project.
Our services cover key business decisions that help our clients develop and implement world-class projects with little or no setbacks from inception to completion.
Your duties would include but not limited to the following
- Work in the capacity of a personal Assistant to CEO especially in the area of programs and Projects
- Management of the CEO diary and appointments
- Keeping the CEO updated about the recent updates like emails, letters and information of similar nature and reply letters when necessary.
- Work directly for the CEO throughout the day and be on reasonable call after hours if/when necessary assisting with business and/or personal matters.
- Manage and assist with personal interaction with Managers and staff.
- Travel itinerary, Scheduling and event co-ordination
- Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence
- Taking dictations and minutes during meeting
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and database
- Research and write articles and proposals on behalf of the CEO
- Represent the CEO in corporate functions
- Prepare reports, presentation, memorandums proposal and correspondence
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- As the Personal Assistant, you will be involved in all activities of the CEO.
- Conserves CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- University degree in a social Science or any related course
- Minimum of Upper credit
- Minimum of 5year related work experience
- Must be approachable and dedicated
- Ability to use initiative and multi-task
- Calm, courteous and professional
- Possess a positive attitude and having strong value for loyalty, respect for confidentiality and discretion, dependability.
- Must also be analytical in thinking
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient use of the Microsoft suite
- Must be Analytical in thinking
- Project Management skills
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.