Sales Manager_Logistics and Vehicle Tracking at WOW Jobs
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
The overall responsibilities will be to find new business prospects, generate sales leads and contacts that will lead to closed sales.
- Achieving sales target
- Monitoring & driving sales on a regular basis
- Motivating & driving sales team for target achievement
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Good understanding of the market & competition
- Excellent knowledge of the logistics and tracking industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical, creative, strong selling skills; excellent relationship management skills.
- Must function well in a result oriented, performance driven controlled environment.
- A degree in any relevant field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the logistics and tracking/security industry
- Must be customer and result-oriented. Must have a flair for selling and building relationships.
- Must be a good team player
- Must be analytical, methodical, thorough, and accurate.
- Must Lagos state resident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Smart Partners Consulting
- Site Engineer at HReade Limited
- Video Editor at AIM Group Limited
- Admin/ Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Warehouse Coordinator at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Marketing Executives at a Wine and Beverage Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- HR/Admin Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Accountant at First Excelsia