Business Analyst (Female) at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Major responsibility would be to win new businesses and maintain existing ones as well as develop new markets for the company
- Understand the workings of the logistics industry and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Evaluate the resources of the business and analyze the scope for development of the organization and efficiency in the system.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily be adopted for future business endeavors.
- Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, and presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company's business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
- Skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
- LL.B in law
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Business Management or any relevant field
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to Careers@enroyale.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- ICT Officers at AIM Group Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited