Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
Lumos is looking for a Technical Project Manager in Nigeria.
The Technical Project Manager will report to the VP Operations Nigeria and dotted line to the Global Chief Technical Officer.
The role consists of working closely with the stakeholders and with the local customer support teams. The role includes leading and managing various projects across the organization and managing technical operations with Telco operator teams. The Technical Project Manager will be accountable for ongoing communication with the local technical IT teams as well as being the front-end technical person to manage all aspects of telco-integration of the company's products.
- Serve as a focal point for all technical and integration activities with main Telco partner
- Work closely on daily basis with the Telco, IT and VAS Support teams. Have a deep knowledge of the product and integration flows and interfaces and be able to conduct and participant in technical discussions with the Telco service planning and delivery teams
- Leading and managing all E2E Telco partner’ technical projects (e.g. Messaging and Billing Integration, Mobile SIM Solutions, E2E Flow solution design & implementation, menu driven and WEB integration)
- Be the local engineer to support and communicate integration and IT related issue related to the Telco’ teams
- IT Technologies orientation
- Fast learner
- Self-managed and independent
- Well Organized
- High inter-personal communication skills
- Service oriented
Professional qualifications– Must have
- Proven experience in projects management methodology and actual work including matrix management, scoping, ongoing tracking and deployment – at least 2 years.
- Proven experience in E2E systems with multiple components integration of hardware software and/or networking
- Proven experience networking experience (IP protocols, HTTP, DNS, etc.) - at least 2+ year experience
- Proven experience in presentations in front of a technical teams
- Strong technical skills – ability to install, setup and configure software products and do complex setup
Professional qualification – Advantage
- Experience working closely with TELCO Operators – Strong Advantage
- Proven experience as system integrator
- Experience in trouble shooting and problem analysis, using Sniffers, Log and other tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale