Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 14 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- We are looking for intelligence, enthusiasm, versatility and most importantly passion for quantitative analysis and strategies. Applicants should have a desire to exceed in the financial services industry and a high level of curiosity and ambition.
- We offer a unique opportunity of working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment. Our culture encourages personal and professional growth and offers early recognition for achievement.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Exceptional excel skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Understanding of revenue recognition concepts
- Highly responsible, detail oriented, and organized.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to hire experienced Strategy professionals with background in Investment Banking.
- Lead company strategic planning and business analysis.
- Assess and plan new product and market entry, strategic business deep dives and investments.
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, acquisitions/ divestitures, and designing cross company wide initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, and Project Delivery.
- Background in the Financial Services Industry preferably Investment Banking, Global Markets, Corporate Banking.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling, valuation and presentation development.
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, and testing is desirable.
- Candidates should have good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited