25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
We are looking for a responsible Assistant General Manager for our client in the car leasing, procurement and real estate business.
The ideal candidate should have a strong business mindset and experienced in managing commercial operations and procurements. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the company meets its goals of efficiency and customer acquisition and retention.
- To ensure the execution of all action plans and must be able to close deals
- The Assistant General Manager (AGM) will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in the management of the entire company’s operations.
- The AGM will be responsible to meet performance and profit goals.
- The AGM will be responsible to manage and oversee all safety processes within the company.
- To supervise the day-to-day task assignment and manage performance for all management and associates. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement, performance management and administering progressive discipline.
- The AGM will be required to assist in the selection, development and training of all associates in the company
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
- To monitor and analyze reports relating to Loss Prevention and reports trends to the General Manager.
- To ensure the accuracy of weekly payroll, which includes the proper editing of timecards when necessary, using the appropriate charge codes and weekly submission.
- To manage all safety programs and ensure proper execution and compliance.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the General Manager within the specified time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline; M.Sc/M.A in related field is an added advantage
- Relationship Building and Exceptional Customer Service
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, understand People, organize and solve problems
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers
- Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster
- Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision
NOTE: ONLY qualified candidates would be contacted.
BENEFITS: SALARY 250K + CAR/DRIVER AND OTHERS.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV to email@example.com with the subject, ‘ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER’ as the subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale