If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
Reports To: Technical Sales Manager
- The holder will provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about solutions SCSP offer to clients.
- A Technical Sales Associate is expected to be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, business development, providing technical advice and introducing new products and solutions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain focus on forecasted sales, historical trends, seasonality and operational objectives to achieve total firm profitability.
- Receive customer orders and ensure they are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research, and develop prospecting list based on the targeted industries.
- Conduct outbound telephone and email campaign to introduce SCSP services, products and set sales appointments
- Provide follow up and follow through on customer/potential customer calls and RFQs
- Prepare and submit sales reports on a daily and weekly basis to direct line manager.
- Gain and share with the sales staff knowledge of the competition and the services they provide.
- Keep abreast of developing trends within the Life and Fire safety industry.
- Work with the Sales Manager in developing a strong customer base for SCSP.
- Ensure the customer relationship with the company is further developed through quotes, anticipating needs, resolving concerns and complaints, and providing technical support.
- Develop relationships with the customers and be able to anticipate and forecast customer needs and requirements.
- Meet or exceed progressive sales quota.
- Develop and maintain customer profile base in ACT.
- Ensure that all proposals and contracts are processed, and that any information required to complete client billing is given to finance in a timely manner.
- Makes optimal use of time during working hours.
- Consistently projects a positive attitude toward colleagues and SCSP customers.
- Maintain sales database of opportunities and track progress in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain database of competitive information.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc).
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and influence skills to gain credibility with customers.
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to drive closure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Minimum 3 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business).
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Able to learn and understand the products technically and support customers in technical questions.
- Product knowledge in Fire systems, HSE products, Access, CCTV, and Intrusion is a plus.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good skills in MS-Office (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Excellent communicator and business relationship builder.
- Open minded person, team player.
- Organisations’ Safety Managers
- Ministries Stakeholders
- Professional Associations
- Relevant Regulatory Bodies
- The job requires 50% travel time from the job holder.
- Proficiency in English Language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more international language is added advantage.
- Ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org