Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
Reports To: Technical Sales Manager
- The holder will provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about solutions SCSP offer to clients.
- A Technical Sales Associate is expected to be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, business development, providing technical advice and introducing new products and solutions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain focus on forecasted sales, historical trends, seasonality and operational objectives to achieve total firm profitability.
- Receive customer orders and ensure they are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research, and develop prospecting list based on the targeted industries.
- Conduct outbound telephone and email campaign to introduce SCSP services, products and set sales appointments
- Provide follow up and follow through on customer/potential customer calls and RFQs
- Prepare and submit sales reports on a daily and weekly basis to direct line manager.
- Gain and share with the sales staff knowledge of the competition and the services they provide.
- Keep abreast of developing trends within the Life and Fire safety industry.
- Work with the Sales Manager in developing a strong customer base for SCSP.
- Ensure the customer relationship with the company is further developed through quotes, anticipating needs, resolving concerns and complaints, and providing technical support.
- Develop relationships with the customers and be able to anticipate and forecast customer needs and requirements.
- Meet or exceed progressive sales quota.
- Develop and maintain customer profile base in ACT.
- Ensure that all proposals and contracts are processed, and that any information required to complete client billing is given to finance in a timely manner.
- Makes optimal use of time during working hours.
- Consistently projects a positive attitude toward colleagues and SCSP customers.
- Maintain sales database of opportunities and track progress in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain database of competitive information.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc).
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and influence skills to gain credibility with customers.
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to drive closure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Minimum 3 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business).
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Able to learn and understand the products technically and support customers in technical questions.
- Product knowledge in Fire systems, HSE products, Access, CCTV, and Intrusion is a plus.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good skills in MS-Office (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Excellent communicator and business relationship builder.
- Open minded person, team player.
- Organisations’ Safety Managers
- Ministries Stakeholders
- Professional Associations
- Relevant Regulatory Bodies
- The job requires 50% travel time from the job holder.
- Proficiency in English Language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more international language is added advantage.
- Ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.