Jobs at Micro Leasing Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Micro Leasing Limited is a micro level leasing and consumer finance company. We specialize in delivering high quality, professional and timely service to our customers.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of action plans, recovery made and further course of action on delinquent customers.
- Negotiate terms of repayment with delinquent customers.
- Monitor repayment covenant on restructured loans
- Investigate and thoroughly understand borrowers’ challenges and proffer solutions for resolving such delinquent loans
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Upper Level in any discipline, professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a micro-finance bank, commercial bank or leasing firm.
- Age:23 -30 years
- Candidates should have strong business acumen
- Business closing skills
- Motivation for marketing and sales
- Strong prospecting skills
- Sales planning, selling to customer needs
- Territory management
- Market and industry knowledge
- Presentation skills
- High energy level and professionalism.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for evaluating customer’s credit application in line with the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files.
- Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Examining financial transactions and credit history case by case.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Reading financial briefing.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND. (Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications will be added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Accounting skills,
- Knowledge of industry
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Note to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)