Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a top Travel and Tour organization mostly into umrah/hajj operations, tours (schools/groups), general ticketing, airport protocol, and hotel reservations, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos Island
Reports To: MD/CEO
- We require the service of a Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager who will be in charge of the overall Operations and the general growth of the Travel Agency.
- Overall management of the Travel Agency
- Supervise the daily activities of the Company
- Design operational plan for the company
- Drive the company’s marketing policy
- Sign-on of new customers to the company
- Drive growth of clientele base
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer’s businesses with us
- Contribute towards ensuring company’s budget for actualisation and realisation for the year.
- Management of existing clients: 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time
- Prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis
- Ensure actualization of business targets
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Attending Agency’s meetings and appointments
- Generating enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses
- Recruiting the best hands for the Agency
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets with the MD/CEO
- Implementation of the budgets
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks.
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Facilities/ equipment management
- Maintain data base
- Must be a graduate with background in Social Sciences ( BSc/HND)
- Must have at least 5 - 7 years cognate experience in a reputable travel and tour organization in the same capacity
- Usage of relevant ticketing software’s e.g. Amadeus, Sabre, itravel etc
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
go to method of application »
(job ref: LDOS)
A pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service Industry dedicated to ensuring international best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Laundry Operations Supervisor.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State (proximity to work is essential).
- Plan, organize and coordinate all Operations activities; maintain operational efficiency by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the Operation functions and activities.
- Ensure timely, high quality and cost effective production is maintained always.
- Liaise with relevant departments in ensuring that all logistics, materials and other requirements are available.
- Ensure smooth operation of all equipment for smooth running of the operational activities.
- Monitor service standards and ensure strict adherence to quality control standards.
- Create systems and procedures for operating practices, record-keeping systems.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
- Assign responsibilities to laundry machine operators and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high quality results.
- Identify areas of improvements/changes and recommend new processes and improvements.
- Ensure the laundry machines are serviced as at when due.
- Prepare agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the superior Manager.
- Any other deliverables of similar responsibility assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years Operations Management Experience.
- Should possess essential Management skills, such as Leadership and Team Building.
- Must possess Conflict Resolution, Effective presentation and report writing skills.
- High energy with hands-on approach to responsibilities.
MODE OF APPLICATION & WORK HOUR
- Work hours & Day: Monday – Friday (8: 00 am – 6: 00 pm); Saturdays (9: 00 am – 4: 30 pm)
- Salary is N80, 000/m.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager - email@example.com
- Laundry & Dry-Cleaning Operations Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send their CV's using the job ref as the subject of the mail.
Note: Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.