Finance Analyst at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Group
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 17 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, a multinational Manufacturing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- General and management accounting
- Analysis of operational costs
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Works Imprest management
- Performs detailed analysis of plant performance highlighting variances to key performance indicators and undertakes review of plant reports to ensure consistency of information with other reports e.g. monthly production reports, advance downtime analysis program reports, costing tool report etc.
- Undertakes root cause analysis to variances and presenting explanations to variances of key performance indicators compared to plan and advising management on corrective actions and enable decision making.
- Provides input to the Plant and BU performance management cycle including budget/ monthly & quarterly forecasts to ensure that the business objectives are reflected in the same.
- Challenge and ensure clear action plans are in place to ensure validity of the planning processes to deliver budget, Performance Improvement Plans & strategic plans for the BU.
- Delivers timely and accurate reports required by the Plant and BU management that are compliant with financial accounting procedures and legal requirements.
- These reports include cost of production reports, fixed cost reports etc.
- Monitors the robustness of the plant control environment and drive any necessary corrective actions to ensure compliance with group policies and procedures.
- This involves close liaison with Internal Audit section on risk assessments and audit recommendations.
- Provide analysis to support decision making on plant investment project requests to ensure financial viability, consistency with BU strategy and plant improvement plans and compliance with group rules.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Chartered member of any Accounting regulatory body.
- 3 years experience in an FMCG is a compulsory
- Basic knowledge of semifinished and end products and of processes from factory to dispatch
- Good knowledge of general accounting rules and processes applied in the company
- Good knowledge of financial analysis
- Knowledge of collective agreement and internal administration rules.
- Good computer knowledge, exposure to an ERP environment and advanced reporting tools and very good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- High level of analytical and performance management skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good project and change management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners