Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
- Responsible for invoice preparation, revenue and receivable accounting, customer statement generation and reconciliation of customer accounts with Sage.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Posting of invoices
- Preparation of credit notes.
- Revenue and Output VAT accounting.
- Preparation of customer statement of accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts
- Preparation of collections and receivables reports including budget variances highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Preparing monthly WHT reports highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Ensuring that all unplanned jobs are tracked and appropriately invoiced.
- Providing relevant information to facilitate optimal collection of both cash and WHT certificates.
- Ensuring that contracts with Clients are properly reviewed with the goal of highlighting wherever the interest of AMF interest is not adequately protected.
- Contribute to the formulation of corporate credit control policies
- Perform periodic credit review, evaluation and assess creditworthiness
- Partake in the annual client budget preparation process and regularly reviews.
- Ensure compliance to client contract terms and conditions
- Review site expenditure accounts and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Leadership & control work policy
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required, SAP plus.
- National accounts experience required.
- Credit associate member
Skill Set and Profile:
- Be meticulous and pro-active
- Able to handle general administrative duties been assigned.
- Have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have determination and is results-oriented
- A thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures and practices of accounting and financial records and transaction and the Internet.
- Communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com using "Credit Control Manager" as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (A...Similar Jobs
- HR Administrator at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Facility Management & Maintenance at Max-Migold Limited
- Latest Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Assistant Civil /Highway Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Head of stores at ARBICO Plc
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited