Jobs Available In An International Business Organization
Posted on: 15 August, 2013
Deadline: 29 August, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Following on-going re-structuring, expansion and change management process in our organization. a multi-sectoral and international business organization, we are looking for vibrant. energetic and intelligent professionals to fill various positions within our organization at our headquarter office in Lagos.
- First Degree in Social Sciences
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Would see to the overall coordination of the Office of the Group Managing Director
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Group Managing Director
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of Group Managing Director's office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences. reports. memorandums. agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective
- management staff,
- To undertake other special assignments. ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Managing Director.
- Liaisons with internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government offices.
go to method of application »
- Bachelors degree in related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualification
- A minimum of eight (8) years cognate experience, with at least three (3) years experience at management level
- Proven experience in general administration
- Strategic orientation. good leadership skill with ability to motivate team members
- Good project management, planning & negotiation skills
- Would ensure the provision of timely and qualitative administrative and support services to the Group. Will oversee the general administration, facilities management and procurement function
- Ensure strict compliance with the Group's operational policies and procedures
- Champion the deployment of appropriate systems and structures to enhance the Group's operational activities
- Oversee general administration support. fleet management. procurements. ICT support services, as well as contract administration and project management
- Conduct periodic reviews of existing systems and procedures to ensure maximum operating efficiency and economy
- Provide administrative and logistics support to the various business units and departments.
go to method of application »
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance.
- Possession of an MBA shall be an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in financial management
- Proven experience in financial management
- Excellent communication, numerical & analytical skills
- Would provide general support to the Management Accountant
- Ensure that projects in the Group are prioritised to manage cash flow
- Support the preparation of Annual Budget Proposal with dear budget basis
- Develop budget and cost structure for reporting analysis and management information
- Support the establishment and maintenance of an adequate accounting system that will produce financial statements in line with standard accounting practice
- Support the implementation of the budget. and report on budget performance
- Execute business relationship with banks. financial institutions and financial regulatory authorities
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping of accounting and financial statements
- Reconcile the Group's bank accounts
Method of Application
To apply, please quote appropriate job code as subject of your ernail and send current resume prepared as Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th August, 2013. Please include in your application. a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Jobs at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Transport Officer at Greengates Group Limited
- Job Openings at Doyin Group of Companies
- Business Development Officer at a Leading Services Company
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Churchgate Group
- OS Attendant at BaloTrade Limited
- Import Coordinator at KHANZ Group
- Jobs at BaloTrade Limited