Vacancies At Crestview International School
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Crestview International School, Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos requires for immediate employment, qualified individuals to fill the following positions:-
- CLASSROOM EDUCATORS
- NUMERACY EDUCATORS
- LITERACY EDUCATORS
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (I.C.T.)
- ART & CRAFT (Part time)
- MUSIC (Part time)
- DICTION (Part time)
General Qualifications & Requirements
- First Degree in Education (B.Ed) with specialization in any of the above.
- NCE with 8 -10 years classroom experience
- Good understanding of application of British and Nigerian Curriculum for primary school.
- Good command of English Language - spoken and written.
- Knowledge of SAT and Common Entrance Examinations.
- Applicants must be disciplined, computer literate, able to use electronic teaching aids, projectors and interactive boards for teaching.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their application letters, curriculum vitae attached with a recent passport photograph to
Crestview Intemational School
PO Box 12813, Ikeja - Lagos. OR
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist at Imaginations School
- Customer Care Deputy Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Job Openings at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education