Vacancies At Crestview International School
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Crestview International School, Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos requires for immediate employment, qualified individuals to fill the following positions:-
- CLASSROOM EDUCATORS
- NUMERACY EDUCATORS
- LITERACY EDUCATORS
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (I.C.T.)
- ART & CRAFT (Part time)
- MUSIC (Part time)
- DICTION (Part time)
General Qualifications & Requirements
- First Degree in Education (B.Ed) with specialization in any of the above.
- NCE with 8 -10 years classroom experience
- Good understanding of application of British and Nigerian Curriculum for primary school.
- Good command of English Language - spoken and written.
- Knowledge of SAT and Common Entrance Examinations.
- Applicants must be disciplined, computer literate, able to use electronic teaching aids, projectors and interactive boards for teaching.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their application letters, curriculum vitae attached with a recent passport photograph to
Crestview Intemational School
PO Box 12813, Ikeja - Lagos. OR
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Life Guard/ Swimming Coach Supervisors at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Vice Chancellor at Federal University Bernin Kebbi
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University